A hospital, urgent care centers, various skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, top-notch physicians, retirement living options, health clinics, laboratories, cancer treatment, maternity care and the latest surgical procedures are all available without leaving Oswego County.
Oswego Health provides Oswego County with a wide range of healthcare services including:
- Oswego Hospital, a 164-bed community hospital offering acute medical, emergency, surgical, maternity, pediatric and psychiatric care
- Urgent Care Centers in Fulton and Central Square
- Lakeview Center for Mental Health and Wellness in the City of Oswego provides both in-patient and out-patient mental health services to those age five and older.
- Springside at Seneca Hill, a retirement community for independent seniors, age 62 and older.
- The Manor at Seneca Hill provides short-term rehabilitation, 24-hour skilled nursing, transitional care, and an adult day health services to program
- The Seneca Hill Health Services Center offers radiation/oncology services, and a Veteran's Administration clinic
- Advanced Medical Services in Fulton offers child and family services
- Home health aides for Oswego County residents
ConnextCare offers family and internal medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, psychiatry, and social work.
River Vista Medical Center
Oswego Medical Center
WellNow Urgent Care