Oswego County, powerhouse of the northeast, generates over 5,400 megawatts of electricity with extremely high reliability.
- Three nuclear power plants, 10 hydroelectric plants,
two solar arrays, three natural gas/oil power plants
- Discounted electricity rates based upon needs and
requirements for eligible businesses
- Providers include Luminant, Indeck, Generation Bridge,
Brookfield Asset Management - Hydro,
Constellation - NMPNS and FitzPatrick
- Potential thermal energy capabilities
- No major interruptions of service during maintenance and
National Grid is the major supplier of natural gas throughout Oswego County.
With Great Lake Ontario at our shores, Oswego County boasts one of the most abundant and highest-quality water supplies in the country.
Public sewer systems are available in the City of Oswego and the City of Fulton.
A full range of local, long distance and data telephone services, plus wireless, fiber optic and cable services connect Oswego County homes and businesses to the world. Major providers include: